The ATtiny817 Xplained Mini evaluation kit is a hardware platform for evaluating ATtiny817, ATtiny816, ATtiny814, and ATtiny417 microcontrollers. The evaluation kit comes with a fully integrated debugger that provides seamless integration with Atmel Studio.
It features two capacitive buttons for easy evaluation of the integrated QTouch Peripheral Touch Controller (PTC).
- On-board debugger with full source-level debugging support in Atmel Studio
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio
- Access to all signals on target MCU
- One green status LED
- One mechanical user push button
- Two capacitive touch buttons
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- USB powered
- Arduino shield compatible foot prints
- Target SPI bus header foot print
- Xplained Pro extension headers can easily be strapped in