GW Instek offers USG-Series RF signal generator, which comes with five models to meet user’s requirements and is a pocket-sized. It is a USB interface compatible RF signal generator with the frequency range from 35MHz to 4400MHz. It can be powered and operated through USB interface with PC, smartphone or a tablet. The USG-Series provides continuous wave (CW) signal outputs without any signal modulation function. The built-in electronic attenuator of the USG-Series allows an adjustable power range from -30dBm to 0dBm. The USG-Series has several operational modes including fixed frequency, frequency sweep, frequency hopping, and power sweep. The USB-Series RF signal generator, with the frequency bandwidth limitation, provides lower harmonic output performance.
- The USG-Series RF signal generator, with the excellent performance, is a valuable and economical choice to meet users’ test requirements.
- The USG-Series features the spectral purity of 107dBc/Hz, dwell time of 1ms, frequency offset setting of ±50kHz, and frequency resolution of 10kHz.
- Utilizing the PC USB interface to supply power and to control USG yields the convenience of rapid instalment for all electronic products under a plug-in and use basis.
- The clearly explained application software helps users quickly familiarize the operational method that greatly reduces learning time.
- The USG program compatibility has been enhanced by the PC application program supporting different operating systems such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Android& Mac OS X.
GSP-9300 Spectrum Analyzer:
GSP-9300 is a light, compact and advanced 3GHz spectrum analyser from GW Instek. The GSP-9300 frequency range stretches from 9kHz to 3GHz and features many functions such as radio frequency and power measurement, 2FSK digital communications analysis, EMC pretest, and active component P1dB point measurement, etc. It can support the fast sweep speed up to 307us. It is the ideal instrument for various application fields such as the basic operation of R&D, research and school lecture, engineering maintenance and test for mass production. This light and compact spectrum analyzer is also suitable for automatic test systems and vehicle mounted operation.
GW Instek understands that high quality is very important consideration for users who are selecting economical spectrum analyzers. GSP-9300, with the built-in preamplifier and the highest sensitivity of -152 dBm (1Hz), is capable of measuring very feeble signals. To obtain the accurate results, the low power measurement uncertainty of GSP-9300 is less than 1.5dB.
The built-in measurement functions of GSP-9300 spectrum analyzer include 2FSK digital communications analysis, AM/FM/ASK/FSK signal demodulation & analysis, EMC pretest mode, Harmonic Distortion, TOI, Channel Power, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, Phase Jitter, N-dB Bandwidth, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter and Time Domain power measurement for burst signal, etc.
Tracking generator, an option for GSP-9300 spectrum analyzer, provides supplementary functions such as measuring the insertion loss of RF cable and identifying the frequency response of antenna, filter or amplifier. The P1dB measurement function supports power sweep and P1dB compression point of active component. It supports 6.2GHz power sensor PWS-06. User, via the power meter mode, can conduct related measurement applications without using an independent power meter.
GSP-9300 spectrum analyzer is very user-friendly. All frequently used functions can be applied quickly through function keys and five languages (English, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese) are available for user interface.
Users can use the external software SpectrumShot for EMI test report management and assessment, remote control and waveform data recording for long periods of time. SpectrumShot can be applied to spectrum monitoring for detecting any abnormal radio signals. The software will send out e-mail to inform users if any abnormal situation occurs.
To summarize, GSP-9300 spectrum analyzer is a perfect, light, compact and economical measurement instrument. With height of 210mm and width of 350mm, GSP-9300 is suitable for automatic test systems. It can be mounted on the 19 inches 6U rack. The light and compact design of GSP-9300 is ideal for vehicle mounted operation to carry out field strength measurement such as monitoring satellite communications signals.
- Frequency Range: 9kHz ~ 3GHz
- High Frequency Stability: 0.025ppm
- 3dB RBW: 1Hz ~ 1MHz
- 6dB EMI Filter: 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz, 1MHz
- Sensitivity up to -152 dBm (1Hz)
- Sweep time up to 307μs
- Phase Noise: -88dBc/Hz @1GHz, 10kHz Offset
- Built-in Measurement Functions: 2FSK Analysis, AM/FM/ASK/FSK Demodulation & Analysis, EMC Pre-test, P1dB point, Harmonic, Channel Power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, Time Domain Power, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram and Topographic Display Modes
- 886MHz IF Output for User’s Extended Applications
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232, GPIB (Optional)
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- Optional 6GHz Power Sensor, Tracking Generator, Battery Back