Fortinet announced the addition of 11 industry-leading information technology providers to its Fabric-Ready Partner Program. These new partners further extend the Fortinet Security Fabric across cloud, virtual, and software-defined environments, while simplifying multi-vendor security deployments for enterprises and service providers.
- New Fabric-Ready Program Partners include BackBox, CyberArk, CyGlass, Hughes Network Systems, IBM Security, McAfee, Micro Focus, NEC Corporation, Phantom, ServiceNow and VMware.
- To date, Fortinet has brought together 42 Fabric-Ready Program Partners to deliver pre-integrated, end-to-end offerings ready for deployment, reducing the technical support burden, security management challenges and costs for enterprise customers.
Developing Strategic Partnerships to Secure the Digital Transformation of Business
It has been reported that 69 percent of senior security and IT executives admit digital transformation requires fundamental changes to the organization’s current cybersecurity strategies. Mobile and cloud computing, IoT and software-defined networks are requiring the industry to undergo a major security transformation with an approach that supports the automation of business processes, while providing complete visibility and protection of these converged network environments.
As organizations embrace digital transformation strategies, having a security framework where existing technology investments can interoperate is critical. Fabric-Ready partner solutions leverage Fortinet’s well-defined APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for deep integration with the Fortinet Security Fabric for unified security management and control. These integrations further extend Security Fabric capabilities across cloud, virtualized and software-defined environments and ensures seamless interoperation with partner solutions and services.
The following new technology partners have joined the Fabric-Ready Program across its various API integration points:
- Cloud: VMware
- Endpoint, IoT (Threat Detection & Response): McAfee
- Management/Security Incident Response: BackBox, CyberArk, CyGlass, Hughes Network Systems, IBM Security, Micro Focus, Phantom, ServiceNow
- Virtualization, SDN, NFV: NEC Corporation, VMware
As part of the program, partners undergo solution validation with a commitment to ongoing interoperability. Additionally, Fabric-Ready partners will benefit from joint marketing and go-to-market initiatives with Fortinet.