MORNSUN recently released charging power supplies MBP300 and MBP500 series specialized for distribution automation system, which offer ultra-low standby power consumption, active PFC and high efficiency up to 86%. These series have standby power consumption as low as 25VA for 14W output power and 40VA for 20W, and meet requirements of DL/T721-2013 standard.
For FTU, DTU and RTU systems, most of time the whole monitoring system operates in no-load state. Therefore, low standby power consumption and high reliability of charging power supply are significant and critical to wholly reduce energy consumption and improve the reliability of the system.
MORNSUN MBP series provide following features:
1) Longer time of instantaneous power: When system fault occurs, MBP series still offer 540W output for 30S. It will help isolate the fault area and charge the safety area. Thus, the wires are protected from damage.
2) Longer hold-up time: In practical applications, when systems cannot be connected with the backup battery, input fault soft turn-off may cause data of the core units’ missing or losing during its processing and storage. MBP series is designed with longer hold-up time (1.42S+) to avoid it.
3) Excellent EMS performance: Concentrated on EMS performance, design reliability and system reliability, MBP series have been tested to meet the requirements of 5KV impact compression test, surge test (level four) and pulse test, etc.
4) Multiple protections and various applications: MBP series provide output over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protections, etc. With battery activation (manually or automatically through external signal), over discharge protection, external communications and control functions, they are suitable for distribution automation system (DTU/FTU),
electric power, power substation, RMU, intelligent power box-type substation and intelligent switch controller applications, etc.
- Low standby power consumption, meet DL/Tl721-2013 standard
- High instantaneous power:
MBP300: 351W (30S), 432W (1S)
MBP500: 540W (30S), 702W (1S)
- Battery charging function: charging 24V/48V output lead-acid battery; used as uninterrupted power supply with matching battery
- Charging & discharging management function: battery status display, battery activation, external communication and control
- Output over-current and over-voltage and short-circuit protections
- Operating temperature: – 40℃~+70℃
- Chassis mounting
- Special power and output voltage customization available
For more information visit: http://www.mornsun-power.com/