Fortinet the global leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, on April 18, announced that it has extended the performance, automation, visibilty and management of the Fortinet Security Fabric into all types of cloud environments, spanning private and public Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) clouds to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- Fortinet delivers unmatched cloud security scale, performance and value for private and public clouds with expanded virtualized FortiGate capacities.
- Enabling enterprises to pay for cloud security as needed, Fortinet solutions are now available on-demand in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
- Optimizing automation of public cloud deployments, FortiGate delivers enhanced auto-scaling and orchestration capabilities for AWS workloads, both on-demand and bring-your-own-license (BYOL).
- New Fortinet VM On-Demand pay-as-you-go licensing program for cloud providers and MSSPs delivers flexible pricing and automation options for end customers.
- FortiCASB is a new cloud access security broker service for on and off-network visibility and control of Office 365 and other SaaS applications.
Reducing the Attack Surface from IoT to the Cloud through Visibility and Control
According to a recent survey by ESG Research, 62% of cybersecurity professionals say it is difficult to get the same level of visibility into cloud-based workloads as they have on their physical networks, while 56% state that their organization’s current network security operations and processes lacks the right level of automation and orchestration needed for the cloud. In order to achieve the scale, elasticity, and efficiency benefits of the cloud, the data and security elements across all environments must be integrated, visible and able to share intelligence to ensure automated protection.