element14 has expanded its range of cable assemblies and connectors from Multicomp. A comprehensive selection of the latest RF connectivity products for use in electronics design and production including cable assemblies and connectors are available in stock at http://in.element14.com/multicomp where customers can easily review, compare and select products to support RF production and solutions.
“Our customers in contract manufacturing and OEM production who seek high-quality and cost-effective components will find it easy to compare and choose from among our extensive portfolio of Multicomp products,” Marc Grange, Global Head of Product Operations, element14 said, “These new RF connectors and cable assemblies offer exceptional value, and deliver long-lasting reliability to meet the high procurement requirements for applications in wireless telecommunication, broadcast, data and test instrumentation.”
Over 3,800 connectors from Multicomp are available for same day dispatch, and include AV, circular, D Sub, I/O, Industrial, modular, PCB, RF/coaxial and USB connectors. The new Multicomp products include:
- The latest NGFF miniature RF connector technology on SMA/RPSMA RF antenna pigtail cables
- A large selection of IP67 waterproof panel-sealed
- Contact-sealed IP67 SMA/RPSMA RF antenna pigtail cables; even when an antenna is not connected and the SMA/RPSMA connector is ‘open’
- Innovative RF cable assembly – Integrated in an SMA panel RF antenna interface – which makes retro-fitting antenna auto-switching in to electronic designs quick and simple, and keeps the RF switch away from sensitive electronics on the PCB
- Tamper-secure rear-lock IP67 waterproof panel-sealed RPSMA/SMA RF antenna pigtail cables
- Double-screened RF antenna pigtail cables help solve RF design noise problems
- New colour cable management for popular SMA-U.FL RF Antenna pigtail cable assemblies
Multicomp connectors and cable are available at http://in.element14.com/multicomp.