element14, the Development Distributor, will be presenting next generation technology for Internet of Things (IoT) devices and systems at India Electronics Week 2020 (IEW). The event is taking place at the KTPO Trade Centre, in Bengaluru from February 13-15, 2020. IEW is a technology-centric annual event which brings together technology decision-makers, influencers, suppliers and customers on one platform.
element14 is exhibiting at Stall I-36, displaying the newest products from its valued suppliers – NXP, Microchip, Arduino, On Semi, Micro Bit, Beagle Board, Multicomp Pro & Raspberry Pi. Visitors to the stand will explore first-hand from our technology experts and view demonstrations of the latest products available from element14.
element14 will host a broad range of innovative demonstrations, including:
- The Avnet Azure Sphere Starter Kit with Microsoft Azure hardware security and cloud solution for IoT applications
- Raspberry Pi 4 – enabling AI in design applications from facial recognition to ‘virtual assistant’
- Arduino WIFI 1010 MKR: for Industrial IoT applications such as smart cities, transportation, environmental and agriculture
- BeagleBone AI for machine vision applications such as quality management or security solutions
- BBC micro: bit – the perfect platform for education
Vinesh Pulse, National Sales Manager, element14 says, “Innovation is what drives technologists and we are inspired by the drive we see in our customers to continually create and improve the products and solutions that can transform our lives. Our aim is to continue providing the tools and platforms customers need to create, build, engage and grow. Through the demonstrations, we aim to showcase superior design skills to the innovators, engineers and entrepreneurs who will coming to our stall and empower them through innovation.”
For more information, visit www.element14.com