200W surge capability, low reverse standoff voltage and low clamping voltage are well-suited for portable electronics
The SMF3.3 offers an ideal circuit protection solution for low voltage electronic applications such as the protection of VCC busses and other vulnerable circuits used in portable devices, portable hard drives, notebooks, POS terminals, solid-state drives (SSDs), power supplies, and monitors.
- Low clamping voltage of 6.8V, low reverse standoff voltage of 3.3V (low clamping factor VCL/VBR) and 200W surge capability
- SOD-123FL small and flat lead low-profile plastic package; compatible with industrial standard, with a height of only 1.08mm
- Promotes high ESD immunity and superior protection: ESD, IEC 61000-4-2, ±22kV contact, ±22kV air discharge; EFT, IEC 61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- Excellent surge capability makes it ideal for protecting sensitive devices against transient over-voltages
- Optimizes the use of circuit board space. Also, due to its small size, it is good for designing into portable devices/hard drives, notebooks, Vccbusses, POS terminals, SSDs, power supplies, monitors and other consumer applications
- Permits manufacturers to achieve ESD protection beyond the maximum level stated in the IEC standard and protects against a multitude of other threats to ensure product reliability in the field