Pickering Interfaces, a leading provider of modular signal switching and simulation products for electronic test and verification, will exhibit at Space Tech Expo from October 7-8, 2021 at the Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, California. The US West Coast’s premier space event promotes knowledge sharing and networking alongside the largest supply chain exhibition of its kind. The free-to-attend exhibition showcases the latest technology for civil, military and commercial space applications.
On booth 1013, Pickering Interfaces will show:
- RF and microwave switch modules
- Pickering now offers more than 400 RF/microwave switch modules that cover the frequency spectrum, including SPDT, Transfer, MUX and Matrix switches with bandwidths from 100MHz to 67GHz, available on PXI, LXI & USB platforms. These switching systems are used for design validation, reliability and production test, including 5G, SD radios, S parameter testing for RF cables, antennas, radar and semiconductor verification. Featured on the booth will be their RF high-density BRIC multiplexers (model family 40-571A) and their flexible LXI microwave switch platform (model 60-890).
- Sensor simulation modules including:
- High-density isolated thermocouple simulators. Ideal for simulating the operation of a thermocouple, the low voltage model 41-761 occupies a single PXI slot yet can provide up to 32 independently isolated channels of thermocouple simulation.
- RTD simulators. Model 40-262 is a 3U PXI module range that supports 6 (in one slot), 12 or 18 (in two slots) channels of RTD simulation. This RTD simulator module can provide a setting resolution of <8mΩ (PT100) or <90mΩ (PT1000) and a resistance accuracy of better than 0.1% on all channels.
- LVDT/RVDT/Resolver simulators. These modules feature active circuitry that generates a signal that can be used to exercise DUTs (devices under test) that use either LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer), RVDT (Rotary Variable Differential Transformer), or Resolver to measure motion and/or position.
- Chassis and cabling. Pickering also offers a range of chassis and cabling solutions to simplify test system development and instrument interconnection.