To meet the automotive market’s requirements for high withstand voltage, excellent EMI, and SMD packaging of power modules, MORNSUN develops the high-isolation DC/DC converter CUWF24_J(Y)T-3/6WR3 series for automotive industry. It features an ultra-wide input voltage range of 6-42VDC, isolation voltage of 3000VAC, reinforced insulation, efficiency up to 80%, and operating temperature range of -40°C to +105°C (derating starts at 85°C).
The height of this series is as low as 8.5 mm, the creepage distance is 4.5 mm, and the electrical clearance is 4.2 mm. It is controlled in accordance with the IATF16949 system, and it meets AEC-Q100 automotive standard.
It can be widely used in automotive industry, industrial control, electric power, instrumentation, communication, and other fields.
When it is used in a super capacitor car, as the main power supply, CUWF2405J(Y)T-6WR3 powers monitoring board, which can monitor the heat change during the charging and discharging process of the super capacitor and the voltage deviation during the working process of the capacitor in real time.
- Ultra-wide 7:1 input voltage range: 6-42VDC
- I/O isolation voltage: 3000VAC, reinforced insulation
- High efficiency up to 80%
- Input under-voltage protection, output short circuit, over-current, over–voltage protection
- Creepage distance is 4.5mm, clearance is 4.2mm
- Operating ambient temperature range: -40℃ to +105℃
- EMI meets automotive standards EN55025/CISPR25 standard level 4
- Meets AEC-Q100 standards (under testing)
- Production process meets IATF16949 system
For more information, please visit www.mornsun-power.com