Littelfuse, Inc., the global leader in circuit protection, will be on hand for China’s leading exhibition of electronic components, Electronica China, March 15-17, 2016, displaying a variety of leading-edge circuit protection and sensor solutions for the automotive, LED, industrial, telecommunications, transportation and home appliances markets.
Peter Kim, General Manager of Asia Sales for Littelfuse, said of the company’s focus on Asia, “Littelfuse sees continuing opportunities as the Asia electronics markets and its applications evolves throughout diverse market segments. In order to support the rapid changes throughout the Asia electronics markets, we will continue to invest in Asia to maintain our leading industry position.”
Protect. Control. Sense.
· The Littelfuse booth showcases real-world, sensor and board-level circuit protection solutions for the following market applications:
· Automotive and Commercial Vehicle Electronics – Powering and safeguarding vehicle systems, battery protection for electric vehicles
· Transportation, Aviation/Aerospace – High reliability performance under harsh conditions
· Outdoor LED Lighting – Delivering lighting reliability and ROI (return on investment)
· Telecommunications – Ensuring networking and data integrity
· Industrial Automation – Supporting your path your Industry 4.0 and the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
· Whitegoods/Home Appliances – Controlling applications and safeguarding brand reputation