GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is proud to announce the addition of the Z270X-DESIGNARE to GIGABYTE’s 200 Series Family. The DESIGNARE motherboard, as the name implies, is geared towards the creative minds of content creators. This series of motherboards was first introduced in the Intel 100 Series Chipset to promote Nvidia Quadro graphics cards. By placing it through tried and tested benchmarks with real world environment settings, the DESIGNARE Motherboard is optimized for content creators of all levels.
With the 200 series GIGABYTE has done it again and this time with a distinctive silver alloy PCB design and unique markings along the front and rear of the board. Just like its predecessor, the 200 series DESIGNARE Motherboard is fully validated and optimized for Nvidia Quadro graphics cards and high-performance graphics to ensure designers have nothing holding them back.
“Content creators need a high-performance platform that can keep up with the inventive minds as they craft their masterpieces.” quoted Henry Kao, Vice President of GIGABYTE’s Motherboard Business Unit.
Not only is the DESIGNARE Motherboard the perfect canvas for any artist, it also has the technology to transfer media via the newest standards, USB3.1. With the first onboard USB3.1 header the Z270X-DESIGNARE is not only breathtaking but revolutionary.
MSRP: INR 25500
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A
- 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 Connector
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
To learn more about AORUS, visit, http://www.AORUS.com/
To learn more about GIGABYTE, visit, http://www.gigabyte.com/