The C2000 Delfino MCUs LaunchPad development kit is an inexpensive evaluation platform for designers of high-performance digital control applications. This tool provides a great starting point for development of many high-end digital control applications such as industrial drives and automation, electric vehicles, and more.
This LaunchPad development kit is based on the Delfino TMS320F28379D MCU which provides 800MIPS of total system performance between dual 200MHz C28x CPUs and dual 200MHz real-time-control co-processors (CLA). This powerful microcontroller contains 1MB of on-board flash and includes highly differentiated peripherals such as 16-bit/12-bit ADCs, comparators, 12-bit DACs, delta-sigma sinc filters, HRPWMs, eCAPs, eQEPs, CANs, and more. The LaunchPad development kit supports 12-bit ADC mode through the header pins and 16-bit mode can be driven with external differential signals. Download the data sheet for more information on the TMS320F2837xD MCUs.
The Delfino F28379D MCU LaunchPad development kit board includes features such as integrated isolated XDS100v2 JTAG emulator for easy programming and debugging and also is compatible with the various BoosterPack™ Plug-in modules in the ecosystem. It also features dual 40pin headers making it possible to plug up to two BoosterPack Plug-in modules simultaneously. Designers interested in learning digital power control using an MCU can plug in the digital power buck converter BoosterPack Plug-in module.
Getting started with software is easy with the application examples in controlSUITE software. Designers also have access to a complimentary full license of the latest version of Code Composer Studio IDE with all C2000 MCU LaunchPad development kit.
Getting started with your C2000 Delfino MCU LaunchPad development kit is easy, thanks to a simple and fun out-of-the box project: Project 0: ADC Sample and LED Blink
- C2000 Delfino Position Manager-ready TMS320F28379D MCU capable of interfacing to absolute encoders as well as resolvers and SINCOS transducersBuilt in isolated XDS100v2 JTAG Emulator enables real-time in-system programming and debugging via USB
- Features an isolated XDS100v2 JTAG Emulator to enable system programming and real-time debugging
- Dual 40pin headers supports two BoosterPack Plug-in modules simultaneously
- Software and support available from free download of controlSUITE software
- USB Cable
- Projects downloadable in controlSUITE
- Docking Station