MOORPARK, Calif. — Jan. 18, 2016 — TestEquity, a value-added distributor of test and measurement equipment, today announced that the company will be exhibiting a wide range of industry-leading test equipment solutions from key manufacturers at DesignCon2016, being held Jan. 20-21 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
In booth 648, TestEquity will display thermal imagers, mixed domain oscilloscopes, and fiber testing and cleaning equipment from manufacturers including Keysight, Tektronix, Rohde & Schwarz, Fluke, FLIR, and Viavi; a new TestEquity environmental test chamber with best-in-class energy efficiency and outstanding temperature control; and a wide range of electronic lab and production supplies. In addition, visitors to the company’s booth will witness live demonstrations of a number of industry-leading products, including:
• FLIR T430sc Infrared Camera Benchtop Test Kit — Featuring FLIR’s T430 IR camera and ResearchIR data logging and plotting software, the T430sc Benchtop Test Kit takes the guesswork out of thermal measurement, providing instant non-contact readings that deliver up to 327,680 repeatable temperature measurements in each thermographic image.
• Keysight U5855A TrueIR Thermal Imager — Offering an effective resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, the U5855A features a 4x digital zoom to magnify the thermal image of far-away objects, while its in-camera monitoring capability allows for quality or diagnostic checks with sensitivity of 0.07°C. The unit’s light and ergonomic design provides comfortable use over longer periods while enabling single-handed operation in tight locations.
• New TestEquity Compact Benchtop Temperature Chamber — TestEquity will preview a new benchtop chamber with best-in-class energy efficiency and outstanding temperature control capabilities, all in a 0.55-cubic-foot workspace. The new chamber consumes 74% less energy compared with TestEquity’s Model 107 while providing a control tolerance of better than ±0.08°C over a 22°C to +130°C temperature range.
• Keysight MSOX6004A Mixed Signal Oscilloscope — The InfiniiVision MSOX6004A boasts up to 6.0-GHz bandwidth and delivers > 450,000 wfms/sec update rates, while the latest in capacitive touch screen technology and voice control dramatically speed setup and operation for unprecedented usability. The device features a 20-GSa/s sample rate and up to 4 Mpts of memory, while Keysight’s InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering drives a 12.1-inch display, the industry’s largest.
• Tektronix MDO4104C-SA6 Mixed Domain Oscilloscope — The MDO4104C-SA6 is a high-performance six-in-one oscilloscope that is completely customizable to include a spectrum analyzer, arbitrary/function generator, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, and DVM/frequency counter. Ideal for incorporating wireless communications (IoT) and EMI troubleshooting, the device provides simultaneous and synchronized acquisition of analog, digital, and RF signals.
• Tektronix RSA306 USB Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer — The highly portable RSA306 uses a PC and Tektronix SignalVu-PC™ RF signal analysis software to provide real-time spectrum analysis, streaming capture, and deep signal analysis capabilities for signals from 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz. The unit separates signal acquisition from measurement to dramatically lower the cost of instrument hardware. Data analysis, storage, and replay can be performed on a PC, tablet, or laptop.
• Viavi FIT-82P01-PRO SmartClass Fiber Power Meter and Microscope Kit — The FIT-82P01-PRO kit includes Viavi’s OLP-82 SmartClass Fiber power meter, the first handheld tool to combine pass/fail fiber inspection and optical power measurement (OPM) in one solution. For a seamless workflow, the device can save test results and generate certification reports to document work quality.
Product giveaways at TestEquity’s DesignCon 2016 booth will include an E36103A programmable DC power supply from Keysight and a Tektronix MSO2024B mixed signal oscilloscope.
Now in its 21st year, DesignCon is the premier educational conference and technology exhibition for electronic design engineers in the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities. More information on DesignCon is available at http://www.designcon.com/
About TestEquity LLC
TestEquity is a value added distributor of test and measurement equipment and tools and supplies for laboratories and electronics manufacturing. In business since 1971, the company is an authorized stocking distributor for Keysight Technologies, Tektronix, Keithley, Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz, Viavi, Fluke, B&K Precision, Hioki, Amprobe, Sorensen, Extech, FLIR, Magna-Power Electronics, Instek, and others. In addition to offering new equipment for sale, rental, or lease from these and other manufacturers, TestEquity provides selected pre-owned equipment that is fully restored, tested and calibrated, and backed with an industry-leading one-year warranty. TestEquity’s selection of tools and supplies for labs and electronics manufacturing includes products from Kester, Hakko, OKi, 3M, Metcal, Tech-Spray, Brady, ASG, Excelta, Wera, Scienscope, and hundreds of other top brands. TestEquity’s own line of environmental chambers and ovens completes the company’s offerings and offers the best performance and warranty in its class. With resources that include a highly trained team of product specialists and a calibration laboratory, TestEquity maintains its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Moorpark, California, with sales offices throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.