SP3374NUTG Series TVS Diode Arrays (SPA Diodes) from Littelfuse are optimized for protecting high-speed differential data lines from ESD, CDE, EFT, and lightning-induced surges. Each device can protect up to four channels or two differential pairs against up to 40A (IEC 61000-4- 5 2nd edition) and up to 30kV ESD (IEC 61000-4-2).
The SP3374NUTG’s low capacitance and low clamping voltage make it ideal for 1GbE applications such as the high-speed data interfaces found in notebooks, desktops, servers, switches, etc. Additional applications include 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces, WAN/LAN equipment, LVDS interfaces, integrated magnetics, and Smart TVs.
- Low capacitance of 3.5pF per I/O
- Packaged in a μDFN package (3.0 x 2.0mm)
- Provides protection for two differential data pairs (4 channels) at up to 40A
- Promotes high ESD immunity and superior protection: ESD, IEC 61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air discharge; EFT, IEC 61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns); lightning, IEC 61000-4-5 2ndedit, 40A (tP=8/20μs)
- Preserves signal integrity and minimizes data loss while offering a more robust device against electrical threats
- Optimized for high-speed differential data lines protection
- “Flow-through” design minimizes signal distortion, reduces voltage overshoot, and provides a simplified PCB design
- Permits manufacturers to achieve ESD protection beyond the maximum level stated in the IEC standard and protects against a multitude of other threats to ensure product reliability in the field.