15th March 2016 – element14 today announces its partnership with Startupbootcamp
Ten startups will be selected to engage in an intensive three-month programme starting in September 2016, with each one receiving €15,000 and guidance and support from mentors, partners and investors, including element14. The programme will take place in a brand new, 70,000 sq ft fast prototyping lab at Cocoon Networks in London.
As a corporate partner, element14 will play an integral role in supporting the startups in taking their initial concepts through to a finished product, in an aggressive three-month development process.
- An extensive range of hardware products and components available to help startups build an IoT solution
- Expertise and consultancy in electronics design and build – critical for IoT innovators with a software background requiring support for hardware solutions
- Advanced electronic engineering and hardware design services
- Creation of prototypes right through to volume manufacturing
- Access to the engineering expertise, ideas and support of the 400,000 members of the element14 Community
At the end of the three-month acceleration, the programme’s startups will pitch their company to 250+ investors and mentors on a Demo Day, set to take place on 7 December 2016.
Startups can apply for the Startupbootcamp IoT | Connected Devices programme on http://startupbootcamp.org/