QAxx1 series are DC/DC converter specialized for IGBT driver. This series integrate driving IC’s features and provide +15/-8.0VDC asymmetrical output voltage which maximize reduce driving consumption. With output current up to 120mA, it meet a wider power requirement of IGBT.
This series also features high efficiency up to 81%, operating temperature of -40℃ to +105℃, ultra-low isolation capacitance (6PF), max. capacitive load (1000uF) and 3000VAC isolation. 12VDC, 15VDC and 24VDC input voltages are available now.
- High efficiency up to 81%
- Ultra miniature SIP package
- Isolation voltage: 3000VAC
- capacitive load: 1000uF
- Ultra low isolation capacitance
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +105℃
- No-load operation allowed