The Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology fair is set to hold its 14th edition from 9 – 12 June 2017. Located in Hall 6.1 of Area A at the China Import and Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou, the fair will host over 180 industry-leading suppliers from around the world.
The fair has drawn attention from notable industry associations and enterprises.Renowned exhibitors include Auguan, Bittel, Canall, CATO, Citygrow, Crodigy, Eastsoft, EnOcean, FU YOU SIN, Gamder, HDL, Home World, Kaze, KNX, Lechao, Longsheng, LONGYANG, LUMI, Lummin, Nedfon, ONLYTECH, ORVIBO, OUCHUANGYUAN, Panasonic, povos, Power2control, Rishun, S&B, Seyoung, Szsaw, Tender, T-Touching, Vanhi, wintom, Wise, Xiaowei, zigbee alliance and more. These brands will showcase their latest technologies and solutions for the electrical engineering, intelligent building and smart home markets. The four-day event is expected to attract a diverse range of professional visitors, including system integrators, architects, designers, engineers and end-users.
Concurrent seminars gather expert speakers to share latest development trends and market intelligence
A key highlight of the 2017 fair is the full schedule of reputable events welcoming influential speakers from the industry to deliver important insights. Backed by numerous industry associations, the fair has organised more than 13 seminars evolving around two themes: intelligent building and smart home standards, and intelligent buildings, smart homes and smart hotels.
- Bluetooth SIG
- EnOcean Alliance
- KNX Association
- LonMark International
- zigbee alliance
In Intelligent Building, Smart Home and Smart Hotel highlighted seminars and participating associations include:
- Beijing Information Technology Centre for Production and Research, China Smart Home Design and Custom Installation Alliance
- China Smart Home Industry Alliance (CSHIA)
- Greater China Hotel Engineer Association
- Guangdong Designer Communication Centre, China Institute of Interior Design (CIID) Guangzhou Committee
- Guangdong Real Estate Industrial Association
- Intelligent Control Technology and Application Association of Shenzhen (CTA)
- Intelligent Engineering Branch of China Exploration & Design Association