Key Points to be covered in Webinar Session:
• Impact of Union Budget 2017-18 on the telecom sector
• Will budgetary announcements make your telephone bill swell?
• How will it help Digital India accelerate and digital services flourish?
• Union Budget 2017-18: Impact on device ecosystem • What are COAI’s take-away from the Union Budget 2016-17
• What were COAI’s expectations before the Budget and how much they have achieved
Date: 2nd Feb 2017
Time: 11:30 AM IST
Webinar access details would be shared post registration
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Industry leaders, including top executives of telecom operators, equipment makers, telecom analysts, government representatives and other stakeholders can attend
Rajan S Mathews is a telecom industry veteran and works as a Director General for India’s largest telecom operators body, the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI). Prior to the current role, Mathews held various leadership positions at AT&T Wireless, Afghan Wireless Communications and NTT DoCoMo JV