Matrix, with footprints across the globe, is considered one of the industry leading manufacturers of Telecom and Security solutions. With in-house DSIR recognized R&D, the company designs solutions for improving communications in Manufacturing, Retail, Hotels, Hospitals, and Banking sector. The wide product portfolio includes Unified Communication Servers, High-Density Media Gateways, GSM and VOIP Gateways, User Terminals and Converged PBX.
Matrix recently upgraded communication infrastructure at a leading healthcare equipment manufacturer’s facility. The manufacturing unit was established in 1935 with an aim of offering cost-effective solutions to every patient. The partner driven organization worked with a network of 3,000 stockists reaching out to 7,00,000 chemists and more than 10,00,000 colleagues. There was a heavy amount of to and fro communication between the employees and the distributors for discussing order dispatch details, order noting and other requirements. The congested network led to connectivity issues and high call drop ratio. The company owners knew that break in internal communication can lead to different issues such as misunderstanding customer’s order, quality issues, wrong order noting and much more. Therefore, they were looking for a communication solution that offers robust connectivity and streamlines internal and external communication.
After a thorough study of solutions available in the market, the manufacturers opted for Matrix Telecom solutions considering its reliable and robust architecture.
A brief insight into the case is as follows:
- Connectivity between Different Departments
- Seamless Connection between 2,000 Analog Extensions
- Unavailability of Adequate Number of Channels
- High Communication Costs
- Two Units of ETERNITY LE – the IP-PBX for Universal Connectivity and Seamless Mobility
- Ten SETU VFXTH0032 – Fixed VOIP-FXO-FXS Gateways
- One SETU VTEP – VOIP – PRI Gateway
- 50 IP Phones – for Convenient Communication Experience
- Connectivity between Analog Extensions
- 12 PRI Cards to Avoid High Call Drop Ratio
- VOIP Connectivity to Remove Hassle of Installing Wires
- Improved Connectivity between Staff Members
- Enhanced Communication Convenience
- Boost in Team Efficiency
“We are happy to suffice communication needs of a giant manufacturer. With endless efforts of our indigenous R&D, we are planning to come up with more such industry-specific solutions”, said Sagar Gosalia, Sr. VP Sales, and Marketing.
For more information, visit: www.MatrixTelesol.com