Rohde & Schwarz Free Webinar: Identifying and Eliminating Interference in Mobile Networks
Date: Wednesday 15th February 09:00 EST (New York), 15:00 CEST (Paris)
Interference in the Radio Access Network is ubiquitous and becoming more critical as the deployment of the latest cellular standards bring increased sensitivity and subsequent degradation of network performance.
This webinar will examine the different sources of interference in mobile networks and consider their impact on network capacity and subscriber Quality of Experience. The focus will be on external interference and how to identify, locate and eliminate it. Real network measurement data will be shared and a definitive procedure for interference hunting including demonstrations of test equipment in field use including best practice for new network deployments, baselining, refarming and spectrum clearing.
Attendees will learn:
- The various sources of interference and their impact on network performance
- The definitive procedure for identifying, locating and mitigating external interference
- Best practice for new network deployments, baselining, refarming and spectral clearance
- Understand the test equipment options available and their appropriate usage
Who should attend?
- Mobile Network Operators
- Testing Service Providers
- Mobile Network Regulators and Authorities
- Wireless Network Equipment Manufacturers
Don’t miss this webinar with valuable technical and practical content about identifying and eliminating interference in mobile networks.Secure your place by registering today!