We are pleased to announce that new Eco Works ESD is available from Croatian bioplastics plant, EcoCortec.
Designed with the environment in mind, Eco Works ESD contains renewable raw materials ranging from 5 – 45%, depending on the formulation as well as anti-static properties, which reduce or eliminate static buildup. Designed to replace traditional low density and high-density films, Eco Works ESD is suitable for industrial uses.
All Eco Works ESD formulations are certified compostable per ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 and by Biodegradable Products Institute with BPI/USCC logo. The exact time needed for Eco Works ESD products to biodegrade is dependent upon the conditions and activity of the disposal environment (temperature, soil quality, the activity of microorganisms). When placed in a typical commercial composting environment, Eco Works ESD films will fully biodegrade into carbon dioxide and water within a matter of weeks.
There is no eco-toxicity to the soil, plants or microorganisms involved in this process. Since microorganisms are the means for biodegradation, Eco Works ESD is a shelf and curb stable and will retain its integrity until disposed of properly. Eco Works ESD films can be curtailed to meet the requirements of your application ranging from flexible to rigid films.
- Renewable content (5-45%)
- Contains NO POLYETHYLENE
- Leaves no residue in finished compost
- Superior strength, shelf-life, and curb-life
- Comparable to HDPE
- Biodegrades at the same rate as common organic material when disposed of properly
- Conversion to CO2 and H2O in weeks under commercial composting
- Contains permanent anti-static agent
- Does not affect optical properties
- Does not affect plastics used in the electronics industry
- Conforms to ASTM D 6400 and EN 13432
- Certified compostable by Biodegradable Products Institute with
For more information, visit www.cortecvci.com