SIAF 2019 will be held next year from 10th to 12th March at the China Import and Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou, China. Early signs for the show are positive as exhibitor booking numbers have increased by over 30% compared with this same period last year.
As a sister event of the world-renowned SPS IPC Drives in Nuremburg, Germany, SIAF is the premier hub for intelligent automation solutions in South China. Exhibitor recruitment for the 2019 edition has already surpassed previous years as booth reservations have increased by 36% from this time last year. Some of the renowned brands to return again in 2019 include Balluff, Cognex, IFM, Pepperl + Fuchs, SICK and YASKAWA Shougang. Such encouraging figures indicate industry peers are optimistic about the market growth over the coming years.
A long-time exhibitor of SIAF, Adtech (Shenzhen) Technology Co Ltd, applauded the continued effectiveness of the show. Wang Liang, Marketing Manager, stated: “Our company has been exhibiting at SIAF since 2007. The show has a long history of helping to develop the industry and has earned significant influence within the industrial automation industry in South China. We return each year to the fair in order to increase our brand awareness and to meet new customers.” The application of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in manufacturing technologies to deliver greater capacity and value by optimising production requirements has become a compelling industry trend. An enhanced product zone dedicated to IIoT, industrial software and systems will allow fairgoers to uncover some of the latest innovations available in the market.
The fair will deliver an engaging programme of talks and panel discussions by gathering key decision makers to explore the latest industry trends and developments. Some of the key presentation topics at the 2019 fair include:
– Using electrical automation and Industrial IoT as a means to assist intelligent manufacturing
– Visualisation of control technology
– The collaboration of motors and drive components for a more efficient performance
• Process automation
– Shifts in production patterns – from a traditional production line to flexible manufacturing cells
– Seamless communication technology in flexible manufacturing cells
• Case studies and solutions
– The application of connection technology, sensing technology and machine vision with practical solutions for the automobile manufacturing industry
– A practical perspective on industrial digital transformation trends
– Comprehensive solutions for the logistics and warehouse industries