element14, the Development Distributor, is now stocking two new oscilloscopes from Rohde & Schwarz, providing value and performance for all budgets.
The Rohde & Schwarz RTC1000 oscilloscope is ideal for a broad range of users from embedded developers and service technicians to educators, who are looking for professional level functionality at a great price. State-of-the-art, high-performance technology, alongside an extremely silent design for better results, enables this multi-functional X-in-one product to meet even the demanding requirements of today’s customers. The oscilloscope also includes a wide range of upgrade options, providing true investment protection for the future.
R&S RTC1000 key features include:
- Up to 2 Gsample sampling rate and 2 Msample memory depth
- Low-noise measurement due to state-of-the-art A/D converters
- Versatile measurement functions and fast results
- Wide selection of automatic measurement functions including:
- QuickView: Key results at the press of a button
- Mask test: easy creation of a new mask with just a few keystrokes
- FFT: An easy way to analyse the signal spectrum
- A 10-in-1 oscilloscope including: Oscilloscope, logic analyser, protocol analyser, waveform and pattern generator, digital voltmeter, component tester, frequency analysis mode and mask test mode
The Rohde & Schwarz RTM3000 is a product that satisfies the all-important rule of investment protection at a very attractive price. More than just an oscilloscope, it includes a logic analyser, protocol analyser, waveform and pattern generator, digital voltmeter and dedicated operating modes for frequency analysis, mask tests and long data acquisitions. Users can quickly and efficiently debug all types of electronic systems.
Designed as an everyday problem solving tool, the R&S RTM3000 combines the power of ten (10-bit ADC, 10 times the memory of the R&S RTC1000 and a 10.1″ touchscreen) along with a Rohde & Schwarz probe interface, which can be used with all Rohde & Schwarz probes.
R&S RTM3000 key features include:
- Large 10.1” capacitive touchscreen – the largest capacitive display (10.1″) with the highest resolution (1280 × 800 pixel) in its class. Users can simply touch the screen to quickly navigate onto pop-up menus and use gesturing to easily scale, zoom and move a waveform, just like using a smartphone.
- Rohde & Schwarz designed 10-bit ADC – yielding up to a fourfold improvement over conventional 8-bit A/D converters. Users will get sharper waveforms with more signal details.
- 40 MSample (all channels) and 80 MSample (interleaved) acquisition memory depth – 40 Msample memory depth is available on each channel if all channels are active. When interleaved, 80 Msample is available to capture longer signal sequences for more analysis results.
- 10 second boot time
James McGregor, Head of Test and Tools, Premier Farnell and Farnell element14 said, “The Rohde & Schwarz RTC1000 and RTM3000 oscilloscopes offer professional level capabilities at budgets to meet all needs, from budget conscious developers and educators, to professional design engineers looking for high performing multifunctional tools with value and future-proofing built in”.