Transtector Systems, an Infinite Electronics brand, released a new, comprehensive line of NEMA-rated weatherproof equipment enclosures that are engineered to securely protect mission-critical electronics and are available with same day shipping to meet crucial deadlines.
The new TEF14-series includes 45 enclosure configurations and 15 essential accessories available for immediate shipment. The line features multiple configurations for global applications including industrial automation, SCADA, oil and gas, mining, transportation, public works, security and automation, and much more. Each enclosure provides vital protection for key electronic equipment, enhancing network security and reliability.
“The TEF14-series provides a solution for nearly any outdoor or indoor application,” said Manuel Martinez, Product Manager. “With same day shipping available, we’re working to meet the urgent requirements of installers, integrators, industrial OEMs, network engineers, or any customer who needs the right product quickly.”
- Weatherproof NEMA design in standard 14” x 12” x 7” sizes
- Rugged construction ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- Fully gasketed raised lid for secure protection
- Pad lockable stainless steel quick release latches
- UV stabilized polyester reinforced fiberglass construction
- Options include cooling fans, power sources, heaters, insulated, PoE, terminal blocks, DIN Rail, pre-drilled mounting plates, vents and UL listed configuration
- Replacement parts and mounting kits can be ordered separately
Configurations include 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 12 VDC, PoE-ready and non-powered enclosures. This large selection of in-stock TEF enclosures is competitively priced to provide high-value performance. Custom modifications are also available.
For more information, visit: www.transtector.com