The 9th edition of the international, integrated TrafficInfraTech Expo along with Smart Mobility Expo and Parking InfraTech will be held from October 26th-28th at Hall No. 2, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The response from the past exhibitors who are back with the current edition as well and the new exhibitors who are eager to explore fresh avenues the show would offer, is indicative of the fact that there is an urgency among the stakeholders of traffic/transport sector to catch up with the lost time and business opportunities due to pandemic. Over 100 participants from India and abroad will participate in the Expo.
The event brings together traffic technology providers from India & abroad and provide opportunities to explore not only India’s plans for technology-backed developments in the traffic sector but also avenues for business and interaction. ITS/IoT based transport solutions, seamless multimodal mobility, road safety products & systems, video analytics and security, road & rail connectivity, ease of parking on-road and off-road, connected, comfortable & safe vehicles, highways of international quality, EV ecosystem, emerging technologies; these and more will form the focus of this integrated mobility platform.
The event creates an ideal meeting place for the Government departments, the infrastructure developers, enforcement authorities and technology providers. The show is supported by the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, NITI Aayog, National Highways Authority of India, CRRI, ASRTU, APSA, AMTOI, SMEV, BOCI, NHBF and other organizations.
Speaking on the forthcoming Expo, Mangala Chandran, Director, Virtual Info Systems Pvt Ltd said,” The TrafficInfraTech Expo inspires companies from all over the globe and presents an avenue to the exhibitors to showcase their newest technologies and solutions. It is a one its kind event that brings together government bodies, technology companies and infrastructure developers, to present their latest knowhow and work towards the development of the sector.”
The Expo will see a three-day Conference with roundtable and panel discussions designed to facilitate high-level deliberations on the Indian Mobility Space. The sessions include:
- Effective collaboration between the Government, Infrastructure developers and
Technology providers for Highway and Urban Projects.
- Improving Operational Efficiency in Logistics
- EV Charging Infrastructure Financing
- Strengthening public transport in India
- Urban traffic management and advanced video analytics technologies
A smart City perspective
- Emerging Technologies for Road Safety and Fleet management
- Mobility-as-a-Service; Mobility on Demand – Evolving perspective
- Tunnels and underground structures are becoming the lifeline of Indian
- Transport sector
- Emerging Dimensions of Infrastructure Connectivity
The Exhibition area will be divided into three segments:
- TrafficInfraTech Expo that will draw emphasis on Traffic/transport Technology, ITS, Telematics, Tolling, Safety/Security Highway/Road safety, and infrastructure of roadways and systems in the country.
- Parking InfraTech Expo that will focus on Parking systems, and relevant factors such as barriers to parking, apps for smart parking etc.
- Smart Mobility Expo that will emphasize on EV Ecosystems in the country, and emerging technology/ mobility in fields of IoT and AI for smart vehicles and public transportation.