The SP1255 integrates a 13.5V TVS diode to provide lightning surge protection for the USB VBUS pin up to 160A (tP=8/20μs) per the IEC 61000- 4-5 standard. The SP1255 provides superior protection for current intensive applications such as fast charging peripherals.
The SP1255 comes in a space saving 2.0×1.8mm μDFN package with a typical height of 0.55mm making it an ideal solution for smartphones, tablets, and other portable electronics.
- ESD, IEC61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4, 80A (tP=5/50ns)
- Lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 2nd edition, 160A (tP=8/20μs)
- Protection for VBUS operating up to 13.5V
- Benchmark setting protection
- High current handling capability for fast charging applications
- Halogen free, Lead-free and RoHS compliant
- Protection for the VBUS circuit on USB2.0 Fast Charging
- Electrical Characteristics
Access specifications, certifications, check availability and order parts below
|Catalog #||AEC-Q101 Qualified||Standoff|