Analog Devices, Inc. announced the Power by Linear LTC3372, a highly integrated power management solution for systems that require multiple low voltage outputs generated from an input voltage as high as 60V. The LTC3372 features a 60V synchronous buck switching regulator controller followed by four configurable synchronous monolithic buck regulators. This combination provides up to five high efficiency low quiescent current outputs in a single IC, ideal for automotive, industrial and medical applications.
The LTC3372’s buck controller operates over a 4.5V to 60V input voltage range and drives an all N-channel MOSFET power stage. Its output can be programmed to either 3.3V or 5V and can generate an output current up to 20A. The controller output is typically used to feed the four monolithic buck regulators.
The LTC3372 is available from stock in a thermally enhanced 48-pin 7mm x 7mm QFN package. E and I grades are specified over an operating junction temperature range of –40°C to 125°C, and the H grade features operation from –40°C to 150°C.
Summary of Features: LTC3372
- High Voltage Buck Controller: VIN = 4.5V to 60V, VOUT = 5V/3.3V
- Low Voltage Buck Regulators: VINA-H = 2.25V to 5.5V, VOUT1-4 ≥ 0.8V
- 8×1A LV Buck Integrated Power Stages, Configurable as 2, 3 or 4 Output
- 8 Unique Output Configurations (1A to 4A per Channel)
- Low Total No-Load Input Supply Current (IQ)
o 15μA HV Controller Only (5VOUT)
o 23μA HV Controller Only (3.3VOUT)
o 9μA Per Additional LV Regulator Channel
- 1MHz to 3MHz Operation (HV Controller Runs at 1/6 Frequency)
- Programmable Frequency or Synchronizable to External Clock
- Programmable Watchdog & Power-On Reset Delay
- IC Die Temperature Monitor Output
- Thermally Enhanced 48-Pin 7mm x 7mm QFN Package
Pricing & Availability
|Price Each per 1,000||Package|
|LTC3372||Now||Starts at $5.75||Thermally Enhanced 7mm x 7mm