GoTo, the all-in-one business communications and IT Support platform, today announced new features and Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) capabilities for its recently launched GoTo Resolve product. These features are some of the most critical for businesses looking to keep a pulse on their fleet of endpoints and proactively address issues before they become IT problems. With GoTo’s commitment to enabling small and midsize businesses (SMBs), the company is once again proving, just four months after launching GoTo Resolve, that businesses of all sizes can have secure enterprise-grade remote support tools.
GoTo Resolve Brings More Features, Less Headaches, and a Higher ROI to SMB IT Support Teams
GoTo Resolve was built to address the remote support needs of SMBs at a fraction of the cost of traditional support tools. In addition, GoTo Resolve is easy to deploy and securely manage with a first to market zero trust architecture, conversational ticketing and RMM features such as antivirus capabilities, patch management, alerting and more. For many SMBs, the features built into the new GoTo Resolve – if a business even has them – are spread across multiple providers and are complicated to manage and time-consuming to deploy. This often results in IT support teams being much less productive, and an inability to get the right ROI for the functionality that they have purchased. Through the unification of most of the necessary IT tools, GoTo Resolve simplifies the agent experience, at a low or free price point. Furthermore, GoTo Resolve is built on GoTo’s unified admin system and application to combine communication needs with support needs from a single vendor.
“Nearly 20 years ago our company was originally founded because of a need to remotely manage systems. Today’s launch builds on those decades of experience in the remote workspace by combining the most needed Remote Monitoring and Management features into a single product,” said Paddy Srinivasan, Chief Product and Technology Officer, GoTo. “However, GoTo Resolve is more than just a consolidated product, we built this to help our customers stay ahead with a new, modern user experience our customers love, zero trust architecture to keep end-users secure, and a simplified platform that SMBs need. All at a fraction of the cost of other providers. GoTo is truly delivering more for less at a time when productivity and cost-effectiveness are needed most.”
GoTo Resolve Builds on Company’s Core Remote IT Management Expertise with New Features:
- Background File Manager: Transfer or manage files on a remote device without the hassle of connecting to the device or disrupting the end-user.
- Remote Terminal Access: For agents who want to take action behind the scenes, remote terminal access offers a fully functional command prompt on deployed devices to take care of most, if not all, administration tasks.
- Multi-Agent Collaboration: Bring in a second pair of “support” eyes with this feature that will give agents the ability to invite in a second support agent during a remote support session.
- Antivirus Management (expected summer 2022): Easily monitor and manage antivirus software from a single dashboard with the ability to request status updates, view a list of threats and initiate scans.
- Antivirus Software (expected summer 2022): Protect your endpoints from viruses, malware, ransomware, and sophisticated online threats through an add-on partnership with a leading antivirus software provider.
- Patch Management (expected summer 2022): Identify, approve, and deploy patches to one or more devices to keep your software up-to-date and protected against threats without interrupting end-users.
- Alerting (expected summer 2022): Receive real-time, critical system alerts about computer health or software and hardware changes so you can proactively address potential issues before they become a problem.
10,000 Registered Accounts and Counting
In addition to these new feature enhancements, GoTo today announced that just four months after the product launched, GoTo Resolve already has over 10,000 registered accounts using the service.